Thursday, November 27, 2008

Read My Lips

Today was definitely a better day than yesterday. Met up with G1 for lunch, a mani, and the usual hours and hours of g talk. It felt so good to be out, and getting a dose of oh-so-polluted Makati air made me feel quite normal again after rotting in the condo for the past five days. I love being in grad school, but there are just those days when my brain would rather process non-IR stuff.  Or when it wouldn't process anything at all. G1 - I'm extremely grateful. We sooo needed/deserve today's hot air. Plans needed for our term ender!

Photobucket


A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
Unknown

If I didn't hand you an invite, stay out of my turf. 

1. You mess with my friends, you mess with me.
2. You mess with me, you mess your life. 

Unfortunately, you made the gravest mistake of commiting both. Lucky for you, I'd rather go shopping. Just make sure no more dirt reaches me in any lifetime, cause you won't be spared then. While I may be forgiving, I never ever forget. 



Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack.
Spanish proverb


Did I strike a chord? Oops... I didn't mean to. Cut the crap and stop pretending to be pious. Yak all you want cause I don't give a shit. So what if it doesn't have to be emo for me? Does it emasculate you when girls are vocal about their wants and aren't afraid to point it out when spots have been missed? Wake up boy -only quality counts! If this unnerves you... if I unnerve you, it's time to hit the books some more and get lots of practice. 



Sissy. Tsk.






2 mouth offs:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you any time there's sushi involved. =)

!llegally blonde said...

Sushi love for the fabulous and the dieting. ;)