It's 2am. I'm one class behind in my readings. I have around forty-eight hours more...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
This is effin' unbelievable.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
It seems that blog awards are on the rage for everybody lately :) Before anything else, I would like to thank The Blonde Duck for giving me this award. I just started following her recently, but I am already so hooked! She is such a vivacious woman, not to mention a talented writer. Do visit her blog and read for yourselves! :)
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
Labels: Squeal deal
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I've been wrapped up with preparations for my first teaching lecture tomorrow *hearbeats* that I wasn't really able to post anything, though I've been catching up on your blogs everytime I take quick breaks. :)
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
- I've met so many new and wonderful bloggers such as Snow White, Rosemarie, USCEMILY, and A Duck in Her Pond.
- I'm now transitioning to a healthy lifestyle, and believe it or not, I am now beginning to drink lots of water (I this is weird, but I am not much of a water drinker, and I am quite lazy when it comes to chewing food).
- Yesterday was my first Italian language class, and I sooooo love it! The people, our professore, Martin... the entire class was purely benissima!
- My relationships with the people I care about are strengthening - I was able to overcome my hang ups from the previous year.
- 2009 welcomed me by making one of my greatest dreams come true. I'm now teaching!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The department chair just gave the green light at 4:00 pm this afternoon.
Labels: Squeal deal
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
This is it people - 2008 is officially OVAH (boy am I glad it finally is)! The previous year was a challenging one for me... I graduated from university, plunged into summer school abroad, entered grad school, met so many new people. While there had been so much buzz on the "credit crunch" in 2008, I also had my fair share of "emotional and mental crunches" during the year. As I've mentioned in my earlier posts - no looking back. HELLO 2009!!!
2009 will witness...
1. The sexiest ever - yes. Let's all burn those new "holiday pockets" we've all acquired and aspire for that dream figure. Aim for the best and it shall be!
2. My Italian journey - I will be beginning Italian lessons on the 10th and I'm totally excited!
3. Intense focus and dedication - I shall follow my time tables religiously! If it ain't listed down, it doesn't exist.
4. Peace and love and happiness - self-explanatory.
5. The culmination of everything I'd get into this year. As in everything.
Labels: Top 5