Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Award


I've been wrapped up with preparations for my first teaching lecture tomorrow *hearbeats* that I wasn't really able to post anything, though I've been catching up on your blogs everytime I take quick breaks. :) 


Another blog award comes my way, thanks to the knockout bombshell Good Gals Inc. I am very fortunate to have met such a beautiful blogging friend, but inside and out. 





The rules of the award are:

- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.


Alrighty, here we go.... 

5 things I love about 2009 so far
  1.  I've met so many new and wonderful bloggers such as Snow White, Rosemarie, USCEMILY, and A Duck in Her Pond.
  2. I'm now transitioning to a healthy lifestyle, and believe it or not, I am now beginning to drink lots of water (I this is weird, but I am not much of a water drinker, and I am quite lazy when it comes to chewing food). 
  3. Yesterday was my first Italian language class, and I sooooo love it! The people, our professore, Martin... the entire class was purely benissima!
  4. My relationships with the people I care about are strengthening - I was able to overcome my hang ups from the previous year. 
  5. 2009 welcomed me by making one of my greatest dreams come true. I'm now teaching!!!

Now I'd like to pass this award on to the following fantabulous New Year's chicks:




9 mouth offs:

Claudine said...

Yay! Thanks for the award! I'll write a post about it as soon as I can.

Debbie said...

Look at me! I'm right above sex on the beach. Don't think that has ever happened to me before.
Thanks for the award. I do love a New Year! And I'm glad to have you as a new friend.

The Blonde Duck said...

Awww! Thanks! I adore you too!

Drop by my blog Monday! I've got a little sussy planned for you. :)

So@24 said...

You have a stalker???

Please blog about that.

NYStateBeauty said...

Thank you for the award!

BTW - You need to stop by my Blog like ASAP - There's an Award with your name on it! xoxo

USCEmily said...

Aww, thanks for the award!! I'm so excited :)

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you so much!!! :)

V

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you soo much for the award! It's my first!! And completely fitting since my birthday is Jan 1. You're the greatest!

P.S. I'm really glad you started drinking more water- with your disinclination to chew well, that in itself could cause quite the 'hang-up'!!

Tina said...

Thanks for the award! Too sweet!