I've been wrapped up with preparations for my first teaching lecture tomorrow *hearbeats* that I wasn't really able to post anything, though I've been catching up on your blogs everytime I take quick breaks. :)
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
- I've met so many new and wonderful bloggers such as Snow White, Rosemarie, USCEMILY, and A Duck in Her Pond.
- I'm now transitioning to a healthy lifestyle, and believe it or not, I am now beginning to drink lots of water (I this is weird, but I am not much of a water drinker, and I am quite lazy when it comes to chewing food).
- Yesterday was my first Italian language class, and I sooooo love it! The people, our professore, Martin... the entire class was purely benissima!
- My relationships with the people I care about are strengthening - I was able to overcome my hang ups from the previous year.
- 2009 welcomed me by making one of my greatest dreams come true. I'm now teaching!!!