Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And Another Blog Award...

It seems that blog awards are on the rage for everybody lately :) Before anything else, I would like to thank The Blonde Duck for giving me this award. I just started following her recently, but I am already so hooked! She is such a vivacious woman, not to mention a talented writer. Do visit her blog and read for yourselves! :) 






The rules of the award:

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 

2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.


3. List at least ten honest things about yourself. 


And the winners are....
Starting Over at 24 - Now this guy is the greatest and hottest blog guy on the blogging world for me. He is honest, sincere, and helluva funny. His posts never fail to crack me up! The guy blog I love!

Sex and Two Single Girls - I would consider Bee and E's blog the female counterpart (somewhat) of SO's blog. If SO's posts are great to read especially since it throws all my "guy accusation" right back at me, I love SATSG because I could totally relate with the stuff they go through.

belle etoile - My favorite celeb and beauty blog!!! Do drop by her blog and you'd see what I mean - amazing amazing finds!

Glamour Kills - My blog world hermanita.

Good Gals Inc - *self-explanatory*, but sometimes I think it deserves to update to "Great Gal Inc"

Orchestrated Destiny - A new favorite. Deep, deep girl, with intelligent things to say. 

Sassy Pants - She gives me my daily dose of blog love. 

For the ten honest things bit of this award... I'll be blogging about it in a separate post :D

5 mouth offs:

Debbie said...

Congrats on your award! They are the latest rage, but then again, it is award show season.

DietCokeStraightUp said...

COngrats on getting your award!! And thank you so much for giving this fabulous award!!!!!

SexAndTwoSingleGirls said...

Thanks so much for this award and for following the blog. It means a ton to E and I!

Love love and love

So@24 said...

Wow! Thank you so much!

"Hottest"?? I don't think I've ever gotten that one before.

If I ever need an ego boost, I know who to turn to! Thanks!!

Alegra Chetti said...

Wow Wow Wow Thank you so much!! you have no idea how much your support means to me ~ Love You!!