This is it people - 2008 is officially OVAH (boy am I glad it finally is)! The previous year was a challenging one for me... I graduated from university, plunged into summer school abroad, entered grad school, met so many new people. While there had been so much buzz on the "credit crunch" in 2008, I also had my fair share of "emotional and mental crunches" during the year. As I've mentioned in my earlier posts - no looking back. HELLO 2009!!!
2009 will witness...
1. The sexiest ever - yes. Let's all burn those new "holiday pockets" we've all acquired and aspire for that dream figure. Aim for the best and it shall be!
2. My Italian journey - I will be beginning Italian lessons on the 10th and I'm totally excited!
3. Intense focus and dedication - I shall follow my time tables religiously! If it ain't listed down, it doesn't exist.
4. Peace and love and happiness - self-explanatory.
5. The culmination of everything I'd get into this year. As in everything.