Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And Here Comes Another Fab Blog Award

As Kirby from Good Gals Inc. would put it, "I am seriously loving this blog award stuff!" :D I am unbelievably honored, touched and happy for having received another award from a blog I just followed this morning. Thus, let me take advantage of the opportunity to thank and introduce a truly beautiful blogger, Soon2bhealthybride. As we welcome 09, let us all support and follow her prepare for her BIG DAY! Yay! What are y'all waiting for - click that link! :) 






Here are the rules:
Find the beautiful ladies that you follow.
Give them this award.
Hopefully it'll truly mean something to each and everyone of you.
Don't be shy to give it to the same person!
Don't forget to tell them!

And here are the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS I religiously follow:

Have a beautiful New Year everyone!


8 mouth offs:

Princesa said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you so muchhh you are beyond sweetness ! =)
im starting to think you are an undercover (cyber)angel!
lol
i had such a bad night yesterday i'll probaby blog about it later.. so this really made my day!!!
yeay!!!!!
sorry i didn't comment your last entry ! blogger seems to kinda hate me sometimes and the word verification would not show up U_U
hehe
hope you have an amaaaazing new years eve.. and i wish you the BEST for next year!!! ;D
kissesss

!llegally blonde said...

Hi Princesa! Thanks for the kind words :) You don't have to apologize - you aren't required to comment on every post anyways ;)

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad night (I'm curious to read all about it) :( Don't worry, 2009 will be a better year for us all. :D

Cheers to a rocking 2009! I'm sure it will be bright, beautiful and extremely fashionable for you :D

Whitney said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
This is awesome!
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Thank you so much for my first blog award! I love it! Totally made my day.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! Haha... I know, she is special, to say the least... Happy New Year to you too!

V

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much! You are too sweet!! I will post this soon. Have a wonderful New Year!!!

Pretty in Pink said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I love following you and I am glad that you enjoy following me! Happy 2009!
* xoxo *

Alegra Chetti said...

OMG ITA with Princesa Thank YOu so much <3