Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Blog Award for the New Year

I am so happy and grateful that Kirby from Good Gals Inc. tagged me in this award. She is such a sweet and wonderful person so y'all should head off to her page and discover for yourselves!





1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! 

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Difficult, difficult... here it goes....


Enjoy the coming New Year's Eve everybody!!!

8 mouth offs:

hisMrs said...

Awww... thank you so much for the award. That was so sweet of you! I am really trying to stay on top of my blogging more. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!! You are so sweet and I have loved getting to know you!

Samantha said...

You received a Truly Beautiful award from me! Check it out on my blog!!! Thanks for being you! <3

So@24 said...

One thing I can always depend on...

Seriously blog love from you. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks!I will definitely repost this :) Happy New Year's Eve!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you, too :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Alegra Chetti said...

Thank you so much ((((HUUGGSSS))) You made my..umm, not even my day...my life!!! LoVE YoU!!!