Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Will Not Fall Asleep... No.... Not...Fall...

It's 2am. I'm one class behind in my readings. I have around forty-eight hours more...


Monday = quiz for the kids and politics of EU integration class (readings done)

Tuesday = make-up class for the IS goddess (readings haven't been touched, not to mention that I am still on the hot seat for the first fifteen minutes )

Wednesday = regular class with IS goddess

Ok. I have... 12 more readings to go. Oh. And an entire chapter on the Cold War for my class.

Sleeping is a luxury.
I am destitute. 

6 mouth offs:

Debbie said...

Bless your heart. Makes me nervous just to think about it.

Jane Doe said...

Sleeping is a luxury, yep. It's something I have to come crave more so than shiny diamonds or double chocolate brownie ice cream. I'd take two hours of sleep over a seven foot stud or a pommegranite margarita and I love those things.

The Blonde Duck said...

Poor baby! You need sleep though. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

OMG, totally had that sleep deprived feeling last night. I swear these prof. must think we have no life!!! One of my 'stay awake' remedies for late study nights are a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans. Those things are miracle workers! Good luck girlie...

Anonymous said...

Girl you have been officially tagged, you better recognize:)

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Hey there, you've been tagged by me a couple times too, so I guess we're wanting to hear from ya! ;)