Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ciao Italia!

Remember tonight, for it is the beginning
of always.
                                            -Dante Alighieri






I've been suffering from Roman Fever for quite some time now (had been doing some self-study prior to hell month of exams), and today I took myself one step closer to my "Milan Fashion Week" dream by enrolling in Italian lessons! Class begins on January 10 and I think learning Italian would be a good way to welcome 09! :) Luckily, I was also able to convince A (a close guy bud) to join in the fun (I now have a guaranteed partner for dialogues and all other pair activities :D)! I'm totally psyched!

MILAN 2011 it is!

Also, Mrs. Stilettos has been sweet enough to start a tradition that welcomes new bloggers into the world of blogging. Visit her page and feel the love!

3 mouth offs:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Hi there!!! Welcome!!!! I'm so glad you have decided to start blogging!! I'll make sure to mention you in next Monday's newbie post!!! You'll be sure to have more followers after then!!

テイ said...

yay! good luck! in bocca al lupo! hehe. learning a new language is always a fun experience. :)

!llegally blonde said...

Tante grazie! Hahahaha (feeling Italian eh)