Saturday, December 6, 2008

(twi)Light Relief

Hell month is definitely taking its toll on me.
Rest periods = texting, multiply-ing, facebook-ing, g-chatting, YM-ing, blogging, daydreaming... you get the picture.
Fortunately, I was in a pretty good mood today because of being briefly ATFed. Pretty good enough that I "twilightfully" (nope, sorry I am not an Edwardian; I think Peter Facinelli aka Dr. Carlisle Cullen, looked hot though) replied to TA's text demand for "the decision".
To: IB
06/12/08 08:27 PM
-----------------------
Stop playing games! Decide. Now.
To: TA
06/12/08 08:31 PM
-----------------------
As my response, I say "I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore (Cullen, 2008)."
To: IB
06/12/08 8:40 PM
----------------------
Swayed by emotions haha! I wouldn't recommend it (look where it got me!). But it's your call :)
To: TA
06/12/08 08:45 PM
-----------------------
EMOTION. No s.
To: IB
06/12/08 8:58 PM
----------------------
I think he's startin 2 give in.
To: TA
06/12/08 09:03 PM
-----------------------
Then "I'll be his life now." lol
I know. I'm such a jerk to text with sometimes.
It got me thinking though - which is the real measure of strength?
Being strong enough to leave, or being strong enough to stay?
Ok, just one more teehee! "I'm breaking all the rules now... since I'm going to hell (Cullen, 2008)." Ooh this is fun!

6 mouth offs:

So@24 said...

I'm half Vietnamese, half Caucasian. :)

テイ said...

i'm in love with jasper hale. couldnt resist his blonde locks and blank look.

!llegally blonde said...

According to Dian, "Si Ms. Tana mukhang mahilig sa bangag." :D

テイ said...

OMG! hahaha
pero parang ganun nga... hay...

!llegally blonde said...

OK yan. you will be their personal brand of heroin. LOL!

テイ said...

hahaha korek!