Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My First Blogger Award Ever!

Oh-Em-Gee! I sooo couldn't believe it when I was reading through Jenny's post over at Practically Perfect and saw that she has awarded my blog!










"This blog invests and believes in proximity - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."


THANK YOU SOOO MUCH JENNY! You truly are Practically Perfect!


Hmmm... much like Jenny, it is quite difficult to nominate just eight bloggers - hours and hours in front of my laptop has taught me that the blogging universe is just sooo huge and filled with so many interesting people and stories. Nevertheless I shall try my very best to award eight more very deserving bloggers :D


1. Waiting for the Rapture - Aside from being a great friend, G's blog is hip, interesting and funny in all the right places! She is also perhaps the only person who fully understands my posts with all the confusing codes and all considering that she's in on the faces behind the names. Her thoughts about life, love, music... anything and everything under the sun is truly refreshing!


2. Bergdorf Blondes - Shasta was my first follower (other than my Gs who know me personally) and I guess all of you would agree that nothing compares to that adrenaline rush you get upon discovering that there is that first person out there who thinks your blog is worth following. I love her fashion pictures of her daily outfits, and if I could have an older sister, I'd want it to be her! She is my fashion fairytale come true!


3. belle etoile - I just sooo love her celebrity posts! It's amazing how she has the patience and energy to find all the juicy and glamorous pictures of models and celebrities, that I often find myself drooling in admiration and (at times) envy.


4. Glamour Kills - A fresh find I discovered over at belle etoile's, this young lady is just really fab! If I wished Shasta could be my elder sister, now this lovely girl I'd want for a younger sister! Extremely pretty and fashionable, we share the love of pink, Barbie, make-up, clothes, shoes... you get the picture!


5. Good Gals Inc. - Also a recent blog I've stumbled upon from Mrs. Stiletto's introductory Mondays, this gal really is good! Reading her posts make me realize that how a relationship could always be constantly full of surprises.


6. StartingOverat24 - Ok, he is the only male blogger in this list, but I've been hooked on his blog ever since I even started blogging here at blogger. His posts always makes me laugh and it is very very interesting to read about a guy's insights on dating and relationships. I find that I could really relate to his experiences.


7. Newlywed Stilettos - She is just one of the nicest and I mean NICEST bloggers around! She began this Monday tradition wherein she would introduce a couple of new bloggers in her Monday posts, and through this I got the chance to meet and read a lot of other amazing blogs! Thanks Mrs. Stilettos!


8. THAT GIRL - This girl's got me totally hooked! Her posts are extremely entertaining and insightful. From the few weeks since I've started following her blog, I feel that I've gotten to know her more from reading her posts! Such a beautiful individual.


6 mouth offs:

Whitney said...

Oh my word! Thank you so much!

Alegra Chetti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alegra Chetti said...

oh wow~ you have no idea how happy you've made me. you are truly one of the few nicest people i have ever encountered. thank you so much for being my friend & all of your support.

Congratulations on your Award ~no one deserves it more than you ♥

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Augh, I hate that your blog is private now. My email address I use for So@24 is my REAL email address. So it's always a process to log into "invite only blogs".

Sigh. I'll manage.

Thank you again!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!!!!! You are so sweet!!!!

Princesa said...

you are soooo sweeeett
thank you so much :) and congrats on the award ;)